OK, so after much thought and TONS of requests, I am sharing my sacred and beloved FUDGE recipe!! I have been making this for years, and my family always raves about it, so I thought it was time to share the love with all of you!
But bakers beware…. This stuff is HIGHLY addictive, I dare you to just have one piece!! 😉
Liz’s IRRESISTIBLE Fudge
4 cups of organic sugar
10 ounces of organic evaporated milk
1 cup organic butter
1 – 12 package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 – 7-ounce jar of marshmallow creme (or if you are adventurous you can make it yourself, it’s not that hard!)
1 tsp vanilla
- Line a 13×9 baking pan with foil, butter, set aside
2. Butter the sides of a heavy, large saucepan. In pan combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the mixture comes to a boil (see pic)
4. After 10 mins are up, remove pan from heat. Add in Marshmallow crème, chocolate and vanilla.
5. Stir until chocolate and marshmallow are mixed in thoroughly.
6. Then mix quickly by hand for one minute.
7. Pour into the prepared pan.
8. After it sets for 10-15 mins, score the top with a sharp knife to help with cutting later.
9. Let fudge sit for at least 1 hour, or until firm – you can even refrigerate to help it set.
10. Then use the foil to lift from the pan and cut into pieces.
11. Store covered in the fridge!
Enjoy Friends!!! I’d LOVE to know what you all think!!